We welcome you to Options Health. Our facility is a non-profit organization serving women, as well as their families and partners, who come seeking help in decisions about their pregnancies and related concerns.
Our clinic does not benefit financially on your decision regarding your pregnancy. All our services are free. We do not perform or refer out for abortion, but we do provide information and services so that you are equipped to make an informed choice about your pregnancy.
Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life, assisting you during this important time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who walks through our doors:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in the rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns. Options Health does not provide contraceptives, abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of need and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given on-going support, in accordance with your needs.
We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this important decision-making process with you. Please let us know of any ways we can improve as we seek to uphold the integrity and dignity of every person who seeks and receives our services.